From the day of Independence to this day, we the people of India are scarcely thinking about the welfare of this country. Maybe, we think about our country for a few days and the rest of the days are allotted to caring about the self, family and life. But, we have come to a situation where thinking about the country for a few days will not be sufficient. Therefore, we have to change our lifestyle and think about our country more and our family less, this helps to maintain balance and justice in the society enabling us to live a peaceful life.
Our country is a very productive tree and we all are looking at the fruitfulness of the tree instead of observing the political termites eating away our tree. The damage that is occurring right now is irreparable and it will not be reversed for generations. So, I ask everyone to be united and fight against the political termites and save our India.
There is no doubt that since Independence our country has grown well economically. In addition, we are competing with other nations in almost every field. But, within the country we are not able to get equality while providing education, medicine, food and shelter provision, etc. The current political systems and the Government have completely failed in achieving these fundamental requisites of the people.
It is true that India’s administration system has fallen because of the political systems in the country. Despite the administration is being undertaken by the representatives of the people and the system is given to us by the venerable intellects of the past – the system is failing us. Yes, all the patriots who lived in the past have united to pass us this wonderful democratic nation; but, the selfish rulers of today found some loopholes in the system. We, as the people of this great nation must act now and identify the problems in the system. Otherwise, we have to face greater troubles, India will decline economically and the standards of living will diminish.
The people of this nation must find ways to develop the country and solve the problems in a peaceful and democratic manner. The hour of the need is here and India is in need of you.
India’s future is dependent upon the political and administrative systems. Therefore, I urge every Indian to have unified thoughts about the systems. We are responsible to guide the systems in a peaceful manner and create a bright future.
Wealth of a country is its people:దేI can state with my full consciousness and belief that a country’s wealth is not concerned with the land or natural resources or mining resources or mineral resources or abundance of water. It is my firm belief that the wealth of a nation is the people living in it. The reason for my belief is that there are billions of planets in the Universe and each one of them has similar resources. But, those resources are not being utilized, why? Because there is no human existence on those planets. Therefore, I can emphasize on the fact:
Where there is human existence there is wealth.
A human being’s wisdom, knowledge, physical strength, hard work, etc. are the roots of a wealthy nation. Therefore, we must realize the importance of “us” in the well-being of India.
Our country has many companies, business tycoons, private corporations, government institutions, etc. To move forward successfully all the fields need either physical strength or knowledge or both. An individual must select his path taking into consideration the future of this country and how he/she is going to help our successors live with happiness and comfort.
However, there is a common idea that lingers in the minds of the Indians. We believe that the wealth of the nation is decreasing due to the increasing population. But, population of a country will never be an obstacle for development. The decrease of wealth is a direct indicator that we are not able to fulfil our responsibilities thoroughly. We are not able to unite our work and display ourselves and our country is a powerful nation in front of the world.
For this reason, our new party plans to establish Public Security Committee to encourage and bring forth the work force and knowledge base of India. The party plans to unite these two fundamentals and create an investment-free economical system under the name of Public Security Committee. It is our sole aim and ambition to develop this committee, which in turn helps the people of India.
Establishment of Public Security Committee
Public Security Committee: The main purpose of Public Security Committee is to ensure a thorough surveillance on the democratic rights and making sure that the people get their rights.
1. We will establish a Public Security Committee in every village.
2. If the villages are big and for towns, the Committee will be availed for a population of 2000.
3. Just as every government servant is answerable to public, we will bring forth new laws to make the People’s Representatives [politicians] answerable to public. The public security committees will act as the law when it comes to deriving answers from the Government.
4. The committees are further drawn towards an economically developed India without having to invest anything but intelligence and patriotism.
5. Our new party will recognize the scholars, intellectuals and wise individuals belonging to the Public Security Committee and encourage them to participate in the elections. We will help the candidates to get involved in politics so that our country will have a better ruling and better representatives.
The main purpose of Public Security Committee is to ensure a thorough surveillance on the democratic rights and making sure that the people get their rights.
We are presenting our thoughts for the public and if we come to power the New National Party will implement them:
1. Establishment of smart banks
2. Establishment of smart insurance companies
3. Establishment of smart agricultural banks
4. Establishment of smart veterinary banks
5. Establishment of offices to take care of the unemployed youth in the country
6. Establishment of smart employment offices
7. Facilitating legal advisors for every citizen
8. Establishment of a special protection force for women
9. Establishment of a special protection force for men
10. Establishment of Government hospitals with International standards, provision of ambulance, oxygen cylinders, medicine, labs and MPHA [male & female]. There will be doctors on duty at every hour of the day without fail.
11. Establishment of fire security centres
12. Establishment of Food Banks to preserve the food grains harvested in the country.
13. Establishment of Government run shelters for elders, physically challenged and widows.
14. Free education to all the children in villages, irrespective of the population and high quality education from 1 st standard to 10 th standard is provided. A Government school will be established in every ward [of a town] with the population of 1000 or more to provide education from 1 st standard to 10 th standard.
15. Establishment of food security committees
16. Establishment of property security committees, to protect the properties in a village or regions that contains the population of 2000.
17. Establishment of welfare societies to safeguard the charity money sent by NRIs
18. Establishment of societies for companies and industries
19. Establishment of land protection committees
20. Establishment of committees for water protection and preservation
21. Farmer Welfare Office – where the Government representatives will be responsible from the inception of seeds into the soil to harvesting the crops. All the investment required from day one till the farmer gets fair price will be taken care of by the Office. Farmer Welfare Offices will be established in every region so that the farmers can be benefitted.
22. Establishment of special offices to buy the crops harvested by farmers
23. Establishment of smart chit fund groups
24. Provision of swiping machines to every house by creating awareness about their use to the public
25. Provision of Chartered Accountant for every 2000 members in a village or town
26. Provision of Internet to every house
In addition, to these new committees or corporations are formed based on the need of a particular region and the demands of the people. All these committees are run by people who have the right to vote. There will be no involvement of politics or politicians as the responsibility is handed over to the public entirely. Further, every step has to be approved by the public. This would result in a clean India where corruption becomes past, progress becomes the present and happy life will be the future.
All the New national party members will find, encourage and ensure that educationalists, scholars and deserved people to participate in the elections. Our party will help in every way to encourage the participation of people in the elections.
As long as I am a member of this new national party, I shall in no way – directly or indirectly, participate in Indian elections. I swear to follow the principles of the party at all costs. Jai Hind...
A request to the members who join the party
My thoughts or notions would increase the goodness or righteousness in the country and we will establish the Public Security Committee in every village. I ask the members to select a contestant to participate in the upcoming elections and he/she would be representing the Committee. Let us ensure that for every Committee there is a member who participates in the election. This policy would ensure that there won’t be any wastage of money during the elections and the contestants would be educated people. There won’t be any chance for the involvement of hooligans, criminals and corrupt individuals. Even if there are such corrupt contestants from other parties, people will know that the Committee representatives are educated and knowledgeable. Therefore, they won’t vote for the corrupt and choose amongst the educated. The people can vote without any fear.
Further, one need not worry about the more number of contestants and the bifurcation of votes. Participate in the elections without fear as there won’t be any loss with the contesting of more members. There is a system called “drawing lots” if the votes are divided amongst the contestants. The Administration system will take draws and one of the members is announced as the victor. This decreases the chance for the corrupted to get elected as his/her chances of getting the name in the draw will decrease tremendously. Thus, we can eliminate corruption and corrupt minds from the political scenario and intellectuals only will take care of the Government and Administration. This leads to a country run by intellectuals and will, in no time, establish as the most powerful nation in the world.
A request to the people of India:- మాOur party will not conduct any public meetings or gather public to show the power we have got. The party aims to reach out for the public through newspapers and media. We believe that everyone who can vote in India is a representative of our party.
If you have found interest in the ideals of our new national party, then before getting started we would like to request the members to read the following carefully.
If a member is willing to spend his/her time for the party, then please do so during the following times –6:00 AM – 8:00 AM or 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Your involvement would be most welcome and we expect you to participate in the nearby committees rather than travelling to different places. We DO NOT WANT to waste anyone’s time for the well-being of the party as there are designated members to think of that. We want our members to think of the ways to develop the nation and how our party can help in the process.
Important Notice :- Please note the following points
The party we are about to establish is not interested in taking even one rupee from the members as donations. A person need not spend money for membership, party fund, posters, banners, meetings, etc. The party will not have a bank account. Remember these words and complain in the nearest police station or contact a member of our party if anyone asks for donations in the name of our party. Our party does not have a leader as we believe that everyone with the right to vote is a leader who can guide our party.
As a citizen of India, I implore my fellow citizens...
India is the biggest democratic country. There are people who think that I alone cannot do anything to change this enormous nation because I lack money or power. Never, allow this idea to creep into the mind. If you have an idea to change the nation, then come forward without hesitancy or fear. We, the citizens of India will support your idea and will encourage you to develop that thought for the well-being of the country. Jai Hind.
Send in your details, suggestions, opinions, even criticisms to the following e-mail address.
EMAIL : email@example.com
The party’s flag, name and other details will be revealed soon.