If an individual likes our party principles and want to become a member, then please go through the following and accept the oath of allegiance.
I, _____________________ would act with love and responsibility towards India and would protect the dignity of the party as its member. I will follow the principles given below to the full and I swear an oath of allegiance with complete acceptance.
1. I swear that as long as I live in India, my actions or words shall not harm or affect fellow humans in any way.
2. I swear to protect and help the people of India in every way possible during the times of need.
3. I swear to live independently without using or utilizing the Government or Private plans. I shall not live on any free plans and live with the money earned by my hard work.
4. I swear to remember my duties as a citizen of India and would complete my responsibilities with confidence and dedication. In addition, I will try to inspire others and boost confidence in them as well.
5. I am willing to provide at least an hour of my time every day to help in the progress of my country. During that hour, I will help the people or support a general cause that could bring a change in the people.
6. As a citizen of India, I swear that till our country witness free education and free health care, I will contribute to the growth of the country by all means.
7. I swear to feed the hungry and help the poor. I shall not tolerate the word ‘hunger’ coming out from any one in India and help them immediately.
8. I swear to work against child labour in the country and would not stop till the country is free of such labour. Further, I would in my best of abilities to help the children who are in need and supply them with necessities.
9. I swear to treat male and female genders as equal. I will fight for the equality of the rights.
10. I swear to provide facilities to the physically challenged, elderly and widows. I shall try to provide help to them so that they can live without any difficulties.
11. As a citizen of India, I swear to take care of my parents, teachers, farmers, workers, etc. I shall live with complete reverence towards my country and God. I shall always think of good and try to attain the blessings of others.
12. As long as I am a member of this party, I shall in no way – directly or indirectly, participate in Indian elections. I swear to follow the principles of the party at all costs. Jai Hind... Jai Hind... Jai Hind...