Our party will reform the current political system. The responsibilities or duties of MPs, MLAs, MLCs, etc. will be changed as follows:
1. All the funds including Central funds, State funds, MP funds & MLA funds will be cancelled.
2. The money generated by various taxes and income to the Central or State Government is deposited into the accounts of Public Security Committees. These Committees are established by our party and the responsibility will be given to the public. Based on the population and needs of a region, the money will be transferred to the accounts.
3. Peoples Representatives, in order to spend even a rupee must be accountable to the Public Security Committees. Further, they have to do the transactions from the PSC accounts only.
4. If the Peoples Representatives want to spend any money from the account, they have to provide a reason and get the approval of the PSC.
5. MPs or MLAs must accept the decision taken by the Public Security Committees
6. Members or Parliament and Members of Legislative Assembly will have authority over all the Ministries within the constitutional powers.
7. The Central Government Ministers should accept the decisions of MPs and MLAs. If the central government ministers are not willing to pass a bill it will be presented to the PSC. If the Public Security Committees approve the bill, it will be passed or implemented without the permission of Ministers.
By implementing these ideas, our party will ensure that the Peoples Representatives are answerable to the public. As PSC is the main power for economic activity, there is no way the money generated through Government programs are misused. Every Rupee can be used for the welfare of the society.
Establishment of Public Security Committee
Public Security Committee: The main purpose of Public Security Committee is to ensure a thorough surveillance on the democratic rights and making sure that the people get their rights.
1. We will establish a Public Security Committee in every village.
2. If the villages are big and for towns, the Committee will be availed for a population of 2000.
3. Just as every government servant is answerable to public, we will bring forth new laws to make the People’s Representatives [politicians] answerable to public. The public security committees will act as the law when it comes to deriving answers from the Government.
4. The committees are further drawn towards an economically developed India without having to invest anything but intelligence and patriotism.
5. Our new party will recognize the scholars, intellectuals and wise individuals belonging to the Public Security Committee and encourage them to participate in the elections. We will help the candidates to get involved in politics so that our country will have a better ruling and better representatives.