Politics is suppressing the talents and freedom of women in our country
Women have a lot of potential and by increasing their confidence we can get unbelievable ideas from them. There is only one way to improve the confidence in women i.e. 100% participation of women in politics. A woman is facing a lot of problems even today, where we claim that civilization has progressed tremendously. No matter what ordinances we pass, how much security we provide – we are not doing justice. As a result they are sustaining economically and psychologically in the society.
The only path that can help women is their complete participation in politics. Here is what we civilized people can do about it so that a woman can be free and confident.
In our country, instead of one there should be two Prime Ministers. In a state, instead of one there should be two Chief Ministers.
Our population has approximately equal number of male and female members. Hence, to utilize the abilities of the complete population and increase the confidence of women they should have equal rights. From electing a Mayor of a town to the Member of Parliament, every election should have two male contestants and female contestants. Instead of letting the voters to decide whether a male person or female person should rule, they are given the choice to select one male leader and one female leader. As a woman is sure to rule a particular constituency, she can help the fellow women grow and build their confidence. Let’s see how this system can help women:
Example – 1: In a town whenever there is an election nominees are invited separately. Male contestants will participate in election and so will the female contestants. This makes it possible that every town will be governed by an independent woman who can stand for the rest of the women in the community or constituency.
Example – 2: For a state there are 30 seats for Members of Parliament. The number of seats will be doubled as for each constituency; there will be two winning candidates. Therefore, the count becomes 60 instead of 30. With our system, 30 seats are allotted to men and 30 seats are allotted to women. This helps in complete justification of the role of women in the country.
Here is a comparison of the present system and the modified system suggested here to empower women.
Current structure of our Government:
1. One President for a country
2. One Vice-President for a country
3. One Prime Minister for a country
4. One Deputy Prime Minister for a country
5. One member is elected from a constituency for Parliamentary roles.
6. One member is elected from a constituency for Assembly roles.
7. One Z.P.T.C member is elected for a region
8. One M.P.P is elected for a region
9. One Sarpanch is elected for a village
10. One M.P.T.C is elected for a region
11. One ward member is elected for a ward.
Modified structure of our Government that can help the growth of women:
1. One President – either male or female – will be elected.
2. There will be TWO Vice-Presidents – one male and one female.
3. One Prime Minister – either male or female – will be elected.
4. There will be TWO Deputy Prime Ministers – one male and one female.
5. For each Parliamentary place, there will be one male member and one female member in rule.
6. For each Assembly place, there will be one male member and one female member in rule.
7. One Z.P.T.C will take care of a region and will be assisted by two deputy Z.PT.C members – one male and one female.
8. One M.P.P will take care of a region and will be assisted by two deputy M.P.P members – one male and one female.
9. For every village there will be two Sarpanch positions, handled by one male member and one female member.
10. For a regional constituency, the M.P.P.T.C positions will be held by one male member and one female member.
11. For every ward, there will be two ward members – one male and one female.
By implementing this governing policy, women will be able to live with confidence and they will have superior protection as well. In addition, there will be unbelievable economic development. The main intention of this governing policy is to enable women to take part in politics from village level to Central level.
In addition, there won’t be any burden on the State or the Central Government when it comes to funding the members. Government representatives are paid with heavy amounts every month and this payment will be split to two between the two members.
To explain it briefly, the old governing policy has an M.L.A for a region and pays him 1000,000 INR. In the new governing policy, two M.L.As will be present for the same constituency. Male M.L.A will be paid a monthly amount of 50,000 INR and female M.L.A will be paid a monthly amount of 50,000 INR. Although, the numbers increase the financial burden on the Government remains same. Further, this policy will give add more numbers to the Government making it possible to bring about significant change within a short span of time.
Think what can happen if the women are actively involved in the development of the world. We can live in peace and prosperity for many generations.