In our country, there are unlimited resources that are still in the need of utilizing. Unfortunately, we are not able to make use of all these resources in the proper manner. This is due to the fact that most of these resources are in the hands of some aristocratic and corrupt individuals. In addition, there are many erroneous adaptations in India’s administrative and political systems. If we still don’t identify and rectify these errors, then we many never get hands on the resources in our country in the right manner.
Once our New Party comes into rule, we will divide the resources of the country based on the village and ward distinctions. Each distinguished place with resources will be taken care of by a Public Security Committee. Use of resources is handled by the members of this committee and others have to take permission from them to utilize any resources. They are given the power to have the first lease so that there won’t be any misuse from private parties.
In addition, this policy will help to strengthen the economy of the nation. The Committee is not about people who are in power, but is about people who are responsible to their position. So, the Public Security Committees will help the financial and economical growth of the country by ensuring correct utilization of the resources.
Apart from these there are many valuable resources that need proper administration. By bringing the ‘first lease’ policy and giving it to the Public Security Committees there would be a great protection of these resources. There would be no chance of exploitation as the Committee will inquire about a company or individual showing interest in the projects. Only the righteous shall receive the sub-contracts and size of the company doesn’t matter.
Establishment of Public Security Committee
Public Security Committee: The main purpose of Public Security Committee is to ensure a thorough surveillance on the democratic rights and making sure that the people get their rights.
1. We will establish a Public Security Committee in every village.
2. If the villages are big and for towns, the Committee will be availed for a population of 2000.
3. Just as every government servant is answerable to public, we will bring forth new laws to make the People’s Representatives [politicians] answerable to public. The public security committees will act as the law when it comes to deriving answers from the Government.
4. The committees are further drawn towards an economically developed India without having to invest anything but intelligence and patriotism.
5. Our new party will recognize the scholars, intellectuals and wise individuals belonging to the Public Security Committee and encourage them to participate in the elections. We will help the candidates to get involved in politics so that our country will have a better ruling and better representatives