A human being’s wisdom, knowledge, physical strength, hard work, etc. are the roots of a wealthy nation. Therefore, we must realize the importance of “us” in the well-being of India.
Our country has many companies, business tycoons, private corporations, government institutions, etc. To move forward successfully all the fields need either physical strength or knowledge or both. An individual must select his path taking into consideration the future of this country and how he/she is going to help our successors live with happiness and comfort.
However, there is a common idea that lingers in the minds of the Indians. We believe that the wealth of the nation is decreasing due to the increasing population. But, population of a country will never be an obstacle for development. The decrease of wealth is a direct indicator that we are not able to fulfil our responsibilities thoroughly. We are not able to unite our work and display ourselves and our country is a powerful nation in front of the world.
For this reason, our new party plans to establish Public Security Committee to encourage and bring forth the work force and knowledge base of India. The party plans to unite these two fundamentals and create an investment-free economical system under the name of Public Security Committee. It is our sole aim and ambition to develop this committee, which in turn helps the people of India.
Establishment of Public Security Committee
Public Security Committee: The main purpose of Public Security Committee is to ensure a thorough surveillance on the democratic rights and making sure that the people get their rights.
1. We will establish a Public Security Committee in every village.
2. If the villages are big and for towns, the Committee will be availed for a population of 2000.
3. Just as every government servant is answerable to public, we will bring forth new laws to make the People’s Representatives [politicians] answerable to public. The public security committees will act as the law when it comes to deriving answers from the Government.
4. The committees are further drawn towards an economically developed India without having to invest anything but intelligence and patriotism.
5. Our new party will recognize the scholars, intellectuals and wise individuals belonging to the Public Security Committee and encourage them to participate in the elections. We will help the candidates to get involved in politics so that our country will have a better ruling and better representatives.
The main purpose of Public Security Committee is to ensure a thorough surveillance on the democratic rights and making sure that the people get their rights.
We are presenting our thoughts for the public and if we come to power the New National Party will implement them:
1. Establishment of smart banks
2. Establishment of smart insurance companies
3. Establishment of smart agricultural banks
4. Establishment of smart veterinary banks
5. Establishment of offices to take care of the unemployed youth in the country
6. Establishment of smart employment offices
7. Facilitating legal advisors for every citizen
8. Establishment of a special protection force for women
9. Establishment of a special protection force for men
10. Establishment of Government hospitals with International standards, provision of ambulance, oxygen cylinders, medicine, labs and MPHA [male & female]. There will be doctors on duty at every hour of the day without fail.
11. Establishment of fire security centres
12. Establishment of Food Banks to preserve the food grains harvested in the country.
13. Establishment of Government run shelters for elders, physically challenged and widows.
14. Free education to all the children in villages, irrespective of the population and high quality education from 1 st standard to 10 th standard is provided. A Government school will be established in every ward [of a town] with the population of 1000 or more to provide education from 1 st standard to 10 th standard.
15. Establishment of food security committees
16. Establishment of property security committees, to protect the properties in a village or regions that contains the population of 2000.
17. Establishment of welfare societies to safeguard the charity money sent by NRIs
18. Establishment of societies for companies and industries
19. Establishment of land protection committees
20. Establishment of committees for water protection and preservation
21. Farmer Welfare Office – where the Government representatives will be responsible from the inception of seeds into the soil to harvesting the crops. All the investment required from day one till the farmer gets fair price will be taken care of by the Office. Farmer Welfare Offices will be established in every region so that the farmers can be benefitted.
22. Establishment of special offices to buy the crops harvested by farmers
23. Establishment of smart chit fund groups
24. Provision of swiping machines to every house by creating awareness about their use to the public
25. Provision of Chartered Accountant for every 2000 members in a village or town
26. Provision of Internet to every house
In addition, to these new committees or corporations are formed based on the need of a particular region and the demands of the people. All these committees are run by people who have the right to vote. There will be no involvement of politics or politicians as the responsibility is handed over to the public entirely. Further, every step has to be approved by the public. This would result in a clean India where corruption becomes past, progress becomes the present and happy life will be the future.
All the New national party members will find, encourage and ensure that educationalists, scholars and deserved people to participate in the elections. Our party will help in every way to encourage the participation of people in the elections.
As long as I am a member of this new national party, I shall in no way – directly or indirectly, participate in Indian elections. I swear to follow the principles of the party at all costs. Jai Hind...
A request to the members who join the party
My thoughts or notions would increase the goodness or righteousness in the country and we will establish the Public Security Committee in every village. I ask the members to select a contestant to participate in the upcoming elections and he/she would be representing the Committee. Let us ensure that for every Committee there is a member who participates in the election. This policy would ensure that there won’t be any wastage of money during the elections and the contestants would be educated people. There won’t be any chance for the involvement of hooligans, criminals and corrupt individuals. Even if there are such corrupt contestants from other parties, people will know that the Committee representatives are educated and knowledgeable. Therefore, they won’t vote for the corrupt and choose amongst the educated. The people can vote without any fear.
Further, one need not worry about the more number of contestants and the bifurcation of votes. Participate in the elections without fear as there won’t be any loss with the contesting of more members. There is a system called “drawing lots” if the votes are divided amongst the contestants. The Administration system will take draws and one of the members is announced as the victor. This decreases the chance for the corrupted to get elected as his/her chances of getting the name in the draw will decrease tremendously. Thus, we can eliminate corruption and corrupt minds from the political scenario and intellectuals only will take care of the Government and Administration. This leads to a country run by intellectuals and will, in no time, establish as the most powerful nation in the world.