In our country there are no jobs for intellectuals and geniuses because of our political system.
In our county the only way to stop employment crisis is by bringing new laws that would help the unemployed to get more opportunities. As long as we follow the current system, our country can never solve the unemployment problem even for centuries.
To help the unemployed, our New National Party presents new ideas. Our thoughts can be read through our nnparty.com website. Once our party comes to power, our Government will establish Employment Offices for the Unemployed in ever village and ward in the country.
In addition to this, the current contract systems applied for railway lines, roads, buildings, drainages, petrol stations, gas stations, LPG supply, air travel, electric lines, underground excavations, metro city works, electronics, etc. that come under Central or State administration will be cancelled. These contracts are taken care of by special offices established in each village and ward. Through these offices the contracts are given to the skilled workers, educated people and experienced individuals. In every village an office is established to take care of the contracts and in towns an office would be present for a population of 2000. This helps in the eradication of unemployment in India forever. Further, our party will do the following to secure the future of our Nation:
1. Establishment of Smart Banks
2. Establishment of Smart Insurance Companies
3. Establishment of Smart Agricultural Banks
4. Establishment of Smart Veterinary Banks
5. Establishment of Smart Unemployment relief offices
6. Establishment of Smart Employment
7. Provision of legal Advisor
8. Establishment of Special Protection System for women
9. Establishment of Special Protection System for men
10. Establishment of Smart Health Care facility with 24/7 ambulance services, provision of Oxygen, medicine, laboratories, MPHA [male & female] and a doctor.
11. Establishment of Fire Security Centres
12. Establishment of Food Deposit Banks
13. Establishment of shelters for elders, widows and physically challenged people
14. Free education to all the children in villages, irrespective of the population and high quality education from 1st standard to 10th standard is provided. A Government school will be established in every ward [of a town] with the population of 1000 or more to provide education from 1st standard to 10th standard.
15. Establishment of food security committees
16. Establishment of property security committees, to protect the properties in a village or regions that contains the population of 2000
17. Establishment of welfare societies to safeguard the charity money sent by NRIs
18. Establishment of Societies for Companies and Industries
19. Establishment of Protection Committees for safeguarding mines and natural gases
20. Establishment of Drinking water Committee
21. Farmer Welfare Office – where the Government representatives will be responsible from the inception of seeds into the soil to harvesting the crops. All the investment required from day one till the farmer gets fair price will be taken care of by the Office. Farmer Welfare Offices will be established in every region so that the farmers can be benefitted.
22. Establishment of special offices to buy the crops harvested by farmers
23. Establishment of smart chit fund groups
24. Provision of swiping machines to every house by creating awareness about their use to the public
25. Provision of Chartered Accountant for every 2000 members in a village or town
26. Provision of Internet to every house
In addition to these based on the requirements for railway lines, roads, buildings, drainages, petrol stations, gas stations, LPG, air travel, electric lines, underground excavation, metro city projects, or electronics our party will establish special committees to monitor the actions both in villages and towns. This method would ensure there is no corruption in India and at the same time remove the problem of unemployment. Within years, India will become a nation without unemployed individuals.